Date:      Thu, 05 Aug 1999 08:48:37 +0200
From:      Alexej Demjanenko <alexej.demjanenko@skynet.cz>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   [?] Toshiba Satellite 4070 CDT and X11R6 3.3.3

Hello,

Do you have experience with running X on Toshiba Satellite 4070 CDT
laptop? Its video options are: Trident Cyber 9525 SVGA, dual display
mode, PCI Bus, BitBIT, 64-bit graphics accelerator, 3D acceleration,
2.5 MB Video RAM?

I cannot run modes 800x600 and 1024x768. I use SVGA-driver, my tries
with no defined "clocks" make my monitor high-blinking and only in
mode 640x480. I tried to put "clocks"-line, but only "Clocks 65"
starts X: same-blinking monitor in mode 1024x768 and white monitor
in mode 800x600.

If you have any "Mode"/"Clocks" -lines (or another ideas), it could
be great.

Thanx,
 Alexej Demjanenko.