Date:      Thu, 08 Jul 2010 18:16:40 -0400
From:      "Mikhail T." <mi+thun@aldan.algebra.com>
To:        Lucas Holt <luke@foolishgames.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, Peter Jeremy <peterjeremy@acm.org>
Subject:   Re: 8.x grudges

08.07.2010 17:36, Lucas Holt ΞΑΠΙΣΑΧ(ΜΑ):
> Most of us work on open source for free in our own time, and it's
> impossible to test every possible configuration before a release.
I tested several particular configurations -- on several machines -- and
reported the overlooked issues. I didn't write a pamphlet, and I didn't
post it to Slashdot as evidence of "BSD is dying" -- I reported it to
the developers. No need to get defensive -- or call it "rant".

Whoever is in a position to fix a particular problem, can now do that...

    -mi