Date:      Fri, 17 Nov 2000 16:34:14 -0500
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New US CVSup mirrors

Super.  I know this has come up before, but what if you also added a few
overloaded A records for those who want to spread the load automatically,
and do it in a somewhat random way.  So in addition to all the current A
records, what if you added

cvsuprandom             IN A  198.182.76.7
cvsuprandom             IN A    209.221.148.132

and so on...  And you could suggest people to use this if they dont care
which cvsup server they want ?

         ---Mike