Date:      Mon, 17 Jun 2002 20:59:40 -0400
From:      "James Allsbrook" <jhead@nc.rr.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Will not install FreeBSD

I am having truoble loading freebsd on my computer. As I am installing my
computer will freeze while the screen says "All File System information
written correctly" right before the freeze the cdrom drive will will slow to
a stop. And every time this happens I have to rerun the setup disks which
takes 10 min. What is happening? How can it be fixed? Or is there a way to
access the install program faster. Thank you.

-James