Date:      Tue, 11 Aug 1998 01:47:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Morgan Davis <mdavis@cts.com>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FP exception in df

I noticed that swapinfo returns what looks exactly like a df entry but
for the swap device.  Seeing as how this might be useful to aggregate
that information with one df command, I thought I'd add the swap
device to df's argument list.  But this gives:

# df /dev/sd0s1b
Filesystem  1K-blocks     Used    Avail Capacity  Mounted on
Floating point exception

Using the -t option doesn't seem to allow for an fstype of "swap".

Of course, the work around is to get the desired result is:

	df; swapinfo | tail -1

which lines up everything nice and neat.  Just seems that df should
(or might) be able to do this itself (or at least not throw an FP
exception).

--Morgan