Date:      Tue, 18 Mar 2003 13:56:49 -0500
From:      Edmond Baroud <SoHo@admin.fido.ca>
To:        "james g." <james@veldt.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Apache13/suexec

edit the Makefile with ur favorite editor and add:
WITH_APACHE_SUEXEC=	yes
right before:
if defined(WITH_APACHE_SUEXEC) && ${WITH_APACHE_SUEXEC} == yes

Ed.

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 11:49:31 -0700
"james g." <james@veldt.com> wrote:

> How does one compile apache, with suexec support, from ports?  I need
> it on one of my client machines, but can't seem to find anything
> specific on the proper arguments to give during the:
> make install clean
> command. I'd rather not have to install it by hand, defeating the
> beauty of ports!
>
> Cheers,
> James

Edmond Baroud
UNIX Systems Admin             mailto:SoHo@admin.fido.ca
Fingerprint  140F 5FD5 3FDD 45D9 226D  9602 8C3D EAFB 4E19 BEF9
"UNIX is very user friendly, it's just picky about who its friends are."