Date:      Wed, 13 Apr 2011 14:52:05 +0000
From:      "Li, Qing" <qing.li@bluecoat.com>
To:        Pete French <petefrench@ingresso.co.uk>, "freebsd-stable@freebsd.org" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: IPv6 / ndp taking a long time to resolve in this weeks STABLE

I haven't modified the ndp related code for quite a long time, but recently=
 have seen
some postings regarding incomplete ndp entries (still catching up on emails=
).

Changes committed in the past year or so were related to locking and memory=
 leak, not
functional updates.

I have seen this issue with ARP, where incoming ARP requests are not comple=
ting
the entries until an explicit outgoing packet is generated right after the
system boots.

Email me when you recreate the problem.

--Qing