Date:      Tue, 4 Jun 2002 22:34:01 -0400
From:      "Joe & Fhe Barbish" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "Magnus Bein" <ambein@mac.com>
Cc:        "FBSDQ" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Will copying FreeBSD stable on a ISO-9660 CD install correctly?

Sure you can. But when using an 56k connection it will take 36 hours + if
you do not get paused out by the FBSD ftp server. You will need a windows
FTP pgm that can restart the ftp download where it left off at. I used
SMARTFTP from www.smartftp.com .  Then you need a win pgm that can burn ISO
files to cdrom. I used nero from www.nero.com.  Just use these pgm's in demo
mode to do what you have to do to create your FBSD min install cd. Uninstall
them but keep the downloaded install zip files for next time and just
reinstall to get a new 30 day demo.