Date:      Wed, 25 Jun 2014 12:03:20 -0400
From:      Robert Fitzpatrick <robert@webtent.org>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Config options with pkg

I don't do a lot of upgrades or installs, so my use of the new pkg way
of doing things is limited right now. I've been trying to find
instructions for how to configure options for packages. Right now I'm
dealing with a new install of Postfix and trying to get LDAP support. Of
course, I can move into the ports directory for the package and 'make
config', but get the warning that I should use pkg. Can someone point me
to the instruction I'm lacking for this or suggest how to configure
package options with pkg?

Thanks!
--
Robert