Date:      Wed, 19 Jan 2000 10:13:38 -0800
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@3-cities.com>
To:        Chris.Smith@raytheon.co.uk
Cc:        Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.runet.edu>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: silly netscape menu question

Chris.Smith@raytheon.co.uk wrote:

> Hi,
>
> At least your Netscape works 'relatively' properly.  Mine wont allow
> colo(u)r selection in any of the dialogs plus the tab controls dont work!
> I have to tread very carefully also, because it 'Bus Errors' on certain
> pages (inconsistently).  Lovely piece of software :-)

There are some entries in Netscape FAQ page for Unix. Most of them
deal with JAVA not running right because of x-fonts or environmental
paths not being set properly. They are located at
http://help.netscape.com/kb/consumer/19990221-4.html

I don't know is this is your problem or not.

> Chris Smith
> Raytheon Systems Limited
>
> PS  *****************************************************
>
> Has anyone who reads this got SPAM from the so so so obviously forged
> "AK@255.20.136.918" at all.   If so can you _please!!_ send me the headers
> as I'm trying to get the bas*ard.  I'm trying to work out if my address was
> harvested from here or some other lists.  This is causing real problems
> here.

I haven't seen this one.

Kent

Kent Stewart