Date:      Thu, 8 Feb 2001 21:36:38 +0100
From:      Szilveszter Adam <sziszi@petra.hos.u-szeged.hu>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   "humorous" SA jokes

Hello everybody,

Maybe it is just me, but I am increasingly pissed off by that guy who keeps
posting "funny" SA-s about the advantages of OpenBSD vs FreeBSD. Now, he
has done it again. Nothin new with that. But he posted on freebsd-announce.
Now this is something I don't understand. Every message on that mailing
list has the following footer:

This is the moderated mailing list freebsd-announce.
The list contains announcements of new FreeBSD capabilities,
important events and project milestones.
See also the FreeBSD Web pages at http://www.freebsd.org

This, for me, means that you cannot simply walk up and post if you want.
And I seriously doubt that this message was approved by the moderator. Or
was it? Or am I just misunderstanding the meaning of the word "moderated"?

Anyway, in case anybody is amused by this "humour" of the anonymous (=
coward) poster, I am not.

--
Regards:

Szilveszter ADAM