Date:      Tue, 29 Jan 2002 13:59:21 -0600
From:      "Jay Austad" <austad@marketwatch.com>
To:        "'parv'" <parv_@yahoo.com>, "Munish Chopra" <mchopra@engmail.uwaterloo.ca>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: HP LaserJet 1000 or other laser printer

There is a samsung laser printer on amazon.com for about $165.  If you
search dealnews.com, you can get free shipping on it by clicking a link
to amazon, there was also a $15 off anything over $100 coupon you could
use.  Also, somewhere on dealnews, there is a coupon for a free toner
cartridge for it.  Basically, you can end up with it for $150 and an
extra toner.  Samsung makes sure their printers work with linux, so you
probably wouldn't have much trouble making it work with FreeBSD.

Jay