Date:      Tue, 9 Oct 2001 14:35:14 -0700
From:      "george" <george@vagner.com>
To:        "Kevin Golding" <kevin@caomhin.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: apache.sh PREFIX problem

I couldnt figure out all that case stuff so I made my own script
I tried to run the commented out version you sent but I was still getting
and error below is what i came up with

what do you think?

laptop# cat apache.sh

#!/bin/sh

if      [ -x /usr/local/sbin/apachectl ]
then     /usr/local/sbin/apachectl start > /dev/null && echo -n ' apache'
fi
if      [ -r /var/run/httpd.pid ]
then    /usr/local/sbin/apachectl stop > /dev/null && echo -n ' apache'
fi
laptop#