Date:      Fri, 16 Oct 1998 08:35:19 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Darren Whittaker <djw@sage1.sagecorp.com>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, john.young@openmarket.com
Subject:   Re: problem in 3.0

First off let me express my thanks for all the help I'ver received.

We seem to have found out what the problem is. We have been compiling our
code on a BSD system. Up to this point this code would run on both BSD and
freeBSD systems. With freeBSD's version 3.0 this no longer seems to be the
case. I took the test program and compiled it on a freeBSD system and it
correctly executed on the customer's 3.0 beta system.

-Darren