Date:      Wed, 20 Oct 1999 21:15:15 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Joe \"Marcus\" Clarke" <marcus@miami.edu>
To:        Julian Diego Herrera Braga <julianherrera@uol.com.br>
Cc:        freebsd-ipfw@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: En: What about port redirection with ip aliasing ?

Check out the ppp manpage.  The nat port command (or alias port) should do
what you want.  To quote:

  nat port proto targetIP:targetPort[-targetPort] aliasPort[-aliasPort]
             [remoteIP:remotePort[-remotePort]]
             This command causes incoming proto connections to aliasPort
	     to be redirected to targetPort on targetIP. proto is either
	     ``tcp'' or ``udp''.

Joe Clarke

p.s. this assumes a current version of ppp from
http://www.freebsd.org/~brian