Date:      Tue, 31 Oct 2000 14:17:53 -0800
From:      "George V. Neville-Neil" <gnn@neville-neil.com>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   VMWare 2 and FreeBSD 4.1?

Hi Folks,

   I'm trying to get VMWare 2.0 to work on FreeBSD 4.1 with NT 4.0 in
the first partition on my disk.  I can almost get it running but when
I try to log in the emulation just goes into an endless loop.  I'm
using Plain Disks, and a disk.mbr file (which occaisionally gets
corrupted and I have to rewrite).  Is there a good on-line FAQ for
this stuff?

     The hardware is a Toshiba T7020 laptop.

Thanks,
George