Date:      Fri, 27 Oct 2006 12:01:08 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "The History Channel"<ShopAETV@newsletters.aetv.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Free Shipping on Everything in The Store

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Free Shipping on Everything in the store.
(Expires December 14)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Lesson Plans correlated to your state social studies curriculum standards

*Thousands of award-winning documentaries & Biography programs organized by teaching subjects

Exclusive sale for Home scholars
Shop Now>>
http://newsletters.aetv.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/mXWa0K6nDL0EFr0TAy0FA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Featured Selection: 15% off
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Multimedia Classroom American History Series (Volume 1) CD-ROM Lesson
Plan Set with DVD

History at your fingertips -- and on your screen! The History Channel
Multimedia Classroom is a set of exciting new social studies teaching
tools drawn from its award-winning program content...Read On>>

*The Multimedia Classroom American History series is correlated to
state social studies curriculum standards

Features Include:
- Short video segments that bring history topics to life
- Maps and other visual materials
- Discussion and review questions
- Easily printable primary source documents
- Classroom activities and Internet-based activity links

And much more...
http://newsletters.aetv.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/mXWa0K6nDL0EFr0TAr0F2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Multimedia Classroom Series: Starting at $49.95
http://newsletters.aetv.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/mXWa0K6nDL0EFr0THB0FM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

China and the Great Wall CD-ROM Lesson Plan Set with DVD (Multimedia
Classroom: Global History Series)

This series of 21 video-based interactive lessons puts global history
at your fingertips! From towering Mayan temples to the trenches of
World War II, from the valleys of the Nile to...Read On>>
http://newsletters.aetv.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/mXWa0K6nDL0EFr0TEt0F8

Latin America CD-ROM Lesson Plan Set with DVD (Multimedia Classroom:
Global History Series)

Latin America 3 pack set includes Ponce de Leon : The First
Conquistador: This CD-ROM interactive lesson plan explores Ponce de
Leon's negotiations, voyages...Read On>>
http://newsletters.aetv.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/mXWa0K6nDL0EFr0TEu0FA

Rome: Engineering an Empire CD-ROM Lesson Plan Set with DVD

For more than 500 years, Rome was the most powerful civilization in
the world, ruled by visionaries and tyrants whose accomplishments
ranged from awe-inspiring to deplorable. This CD-ROM/DVD Lesson Plan
Set from Multimedia Classroom contains a full-length
documentary...Read On>>
http://newsletters.aetv.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/mXWa0K6nDL0EFr0TAt0F4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Teacher's Favorites
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The History Channel Presents: The American Revolution DVD set

The most extensive DVD set about the American Revolution. This set
features ten complete programs from A&E and THE HISTORY CHANNEL...Read

http://newsletters.aetv.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/mXWa0K6nDL0EFr0TAv0F6

The Presidents DVD set

- A panoramic look at the personalities who have occupied the Oval
Office.
- Based on the acclaimed book "To the Best of My Ability."
- Visit historic sites nationwide and examine rare presidential
artifacts...Read On>>
http://newsletters.aetv.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/mXWa0K6nDL0EFr0TAu0F5

A Complete History of Britain DVD set

Simon Schama's magisterial series spans the centuries and straddles
the globe to create a kaleidoscopic portrait of the "island at the
edge of the world."...Read On>>
http://newsletters.aetv.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/mXWa0K6nDL0EFr0TEv0FB

QUESTIONS?
http://newsletters.aetv.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/mXWa0K6nDL0EFr0TAw0F7
> E-MAIL us directly at educationsupport@history.com
> CALL us toll free 1-800-344-6336.

Thanks for watching,
Your friends at History Education
http://newsletters.aetv.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/mXWa0K6nDL0EFr0TAw0F7

To ensure delivery of Special Offers from History Education to your
inbox(not bulk or junk folders), please add ShopAETV@newsletters.aetv.com
to your address book.

Your email address, stable@freebsd.org, is signed up
to receive new release info and offers from our store. If you do not
wish
to receive future email offers from our store, simply unsubscribe.
Unsub_Shop@newsletters.aetv.com

We respect your privacy.
For more information, view our privacy policy:
http://newsletters.aetv.com/cgi-bin15/DM/y/mXWa0K6nDL0EFr0TAx0F8

A&E Television Networks, Email Marketing
250 Harbor Drive, Stamford, CT 06902