Date:      Wed, 7 Feb 2001 15:34:18 +1000
From:      advertisers@quickpages.com.au
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Quickpages has Launched!

CEO  PR fishingsa,

Good News!

QUICKPAGES Business Directories has launched & available now for you to view & advertise
your business to the world for ONLY $52 AUD per year!

Advertising with Quickpages will give your business LOCAL & GLOBAL EXPOSURE!

Please View The Quickpages Flash Audio Customer Presentation From The Quickpages Web Site
Below.
http://www.quickpages.com.au

Every FULL PAGE advertisement has its own unique ad number & web site link (url).
You can send customers directly to your advertisement, eliminating the need for your
customers to search.

* View all the other fantastic unique features available on the Quickpages web site *
http://www.quickpages.com.au

Please note: You already have an Advertisers Account with Quickpages.

All Accounts are allocated a "Username & Password".

Below is your Username & Password, which can be changed at any time by you.

To place a Full Page advertisement in Quickpages simply click on the
"Advertisers Login" button & enter in your Username & Password.

USERNAME:	CEO  PR9271
PASSWORD:	sa7905CE8416

QUESTION: Why have I got an advertisers account & been allocated a Username & Password?

ANSWER: An Independent Sales Agent of Quickpages has had permission by you or someone
working with you to send the Quickpages Business Directory Web site to you after we launch.
All businesses / people who were interested in viewing or advertising with Quickpages have
had a "free" Advertisers Account opened up for them. If you decide not to advertise with
Quickpages your Advertisers Account will automatically delete from our system in three
months time.

With Warmest Regards
QUICKPAGES Business Directories Pty Ltd
Leading A World Of Business To Your Door!
http://www.quickpages.com.au