Date:      Tue, 15 Jun 1999 21:09:44 +1000
From:      Stephen McKay <syssgm@detir.qld.gov.au>
To:        John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
Cc:        grog@lemis.com, jkh@zippy.cdrom.com, nrahlstr@winternet.com, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG, bde@FreeBSD.ORG, syssgm@detir.qld.gov.au
Subject:   Re: bde?

On Tuesday, 15th June 1999, John Birrell wrote:

>Julian Elischer wrote:
>> I believe that maybe john birrel may have..
>> I have not.
>
>Chuckle. Nope, me neither. In fact I'm not entirely sure he's a real
>person. He might actually be a computer program written by a computer
>program written by... If so, that would explain a lot.

[Looks conspiratorially from side to side and whispers...]

I've spoken with someone who says he has met bde.  But I've lost his
address.  So, I've got at least second-hand evidence.  And now, you all
have third hand evidence.  But what evidence do you have that I exist?
And how do you know you are really here either?  Is this enough to start
a religion? ;-)

Stephen.