Date:      Wed, 9 Dec 1998 11:20:27 -0500 (EST)
From:      Robert Blayzor <robert@superior.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   2.2.8-STABLE Reboots Mysteriously

cvsup'd from my 2.2.7-stable to my 2.2.8-stable and now my machine
mysteriously reboots after a few minutes.

I did a buildworld, installworld, reboot, built ner kernel, reboot.

The machine is a P2 400 w/256MB of RAM...
Runs Dnews...

Any ideas?

There are no messages in /var/log/messages when it reboots and nothing
on the console.

--
 Robert Blayzor     	  robert@superior.net    Telecon Communications
 MIS/Programmer/Admin      Network Engineer          131 Enterprise Rd.