Date:      Thu, 19 Aug 1999 18:04:11 GMT
From:      "Roger Kennell" <rogerken@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Download via dial up modem on ppp

I am currently attempting to download freebsd via a dial up connection
(ppp).
I have connected to my isp but the connection is refused due to a problem
with pap. (It seems to think I'm using Win 95)

I have read all the docs I can find but none of the are very clear to me.

Is there a doc that is easy to understand for a non tech dummie like myself?

Thanks for any help.