Date:      Sat, 13 Jan 1996 15:17:42 +0100 (MET)
From:      grog@lemis.de (Greg Lehey)
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org (FreeBSD Hackers)
Subject:   Re: Status of ISDN drivers

Jordan K. Hubbard writes:

> If it were a more active scene, with a couple of FreeBSD ISDN users
> (to be honest, I don't even know of any *Linux* ISDN users - ISDN
> still being that slow to take off here) then I'd definitely try to
> figure out some way for you to come out, but it's simply too small
> a group right now.  It wouldn't be worth it for you or us! :(

There is quite an active Linux ISDN group here in Germany, much more
active than the FreeBSD group.  I was on it for a while, but they seem
to spend all their time discussing why they can't compile the software
on this particular version of Linux :-) I believe that a lot of the
FreeBSD ISDN source has its origins in the Linux project.  If
anybody's interested, the group is called isdn4linux, and you can
subscribe via majordomo@hub-wue.franken.de.  Like the FreeBSD group,
it's predominantly in German.

Greg