Date:      Thu, 09 Dec 1999 11:50:03 -0500
From:      "Scott I. Remick" <scott@computeralt.com>
To:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Port 3593 (was "What kind of attack is this?")

Latest info:

The attack has died down, but I'm still seeing the occasional incoming UDP
packet destined for port 3593 from what appear to still be spoofed source
IPs.  Unlike before, these packets aren't triggering any sort of response
from the system, so whatever it's looking for isn't there.  I can't seem to
find any info on services that would run on port 3593 except this one other
guy asking the same question:

<http://x26.deja.com/[ST_rn=ps]/getdoc.xp?AN=554145100>;

Anyone know anything about this port?