Date:      Wed, 15 Jul 1998 17:29:23 -0700
From:      brian@worldcontrol.com
To:        "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@plutotech.com>, brian@worldcontrol.com
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG, gibbs@pluto.plutotech.com
Subject:   Re: 3.0-CAM-19980712/src all screwed up

On %M 0, "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@plutotech.com> wrote:
> 	That is wrong.  I just downloaded it, and does have the correct
> definitions for F_LOCK, etc.:

Looking at some of the file lengths on the ftp site and on my site
there are some differences:
-rw-r--r--  1 2035  207  181741 May 21 18:03 susbin.ao
-rw-r--r--  1 brian  wheel  239820 Jul 14 10:11 susbin.ao

How they got there I do not know.  Looking further some of the files
are the correct CAM ones and others are apparently from someplace
else.

I've /bin/rm'ed the entire hierarchy and started downloading again.

Thanks for the help,

--
Brian@Litzinger.com