Date:      Thu, 4 Nov 1999 09:50:18 +1000
From:      "Doug Young" <young@richardson.apana.org.au>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Brumby Multiport card setup

Is there perchance anyone still using a dinosaur Brumby 16 multiport card
with FreeBSD 3.2 ?? I've been able to get the system to recognize the thing,
but as far as I can tell I need to put new lines in the kernel configuration
file
to tell the system about the added ports. According to the handbook, these
new lines need to be in the form

device        sio4    at isa? port 0x100 tty flags 0xbo5

My immediate problem is there doesn't appear to much info on the Brumby
card in FreeBSD. I've already exhausted the possibilities in the archives so
I'm hoping there is someone out there who can assist here