Date:      Tue, 24 Oct 2000 21:42:25 -0500
From:      Robert & Lori Parker <rolog@swbell.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   I need help!!

A co-worker told me about FreeBSD and how it can be used as a stable
proxy.
However I cannot seem to find the place to download the disks to boot my
machine.
He told me to download "boot.flp" and "kern.flp". I hope these are the
correct files but if not please inform me of the proper file names. I
could also use some assistance in the setup of my machine it's just a
little 486/75 with 16 or 32 MB RAM, a 650 MB HD, two USRobotics NIC
cards. One is for my DSL modem and the other is for my hub. Any
assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much,

Robert Parker

P.S. I wrote about my problem around 2 weeks ago and haven't heard
anything since, I imagine you are all very busy. And again thanks,
please reply A.S.A.P.

PLEASE HELP!?!