Date:      Sat, 13 Jan 1996 06:38:10 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        grog@lemis.de (Greg Lehey)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org (FreeBSD Hackers)
Subject:   Re: Status of ISDN drivers

> Jordan K. Hubbard writes:
> >
> > If it were a more active scene, with a couple of FreeBSD ISDN users
> > (to be honest, I don't even know of any *Linux* ISDN users - ISDN
> > still being that slow to take off here) then I'd definitely try to
> > figure out some way for you to come out, but it's simply too small
> > a group right now.  It wouldn't be worth it for you or us! :(
>
> There is quite an active Linux ISDN group here in Germany, much more
> active than the FreeBSD group.  I was on it for a while, but they seem

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that the Linux group wasn't active in
ISDN (I know differently), simply that here in the U.S. (or at least
on the west coast) interest in ISDN in general is still very minimal.
I'd expect to know a few Linux advocates out here using ISDN at the
very least, but so far I've not seen a single setup of that nature.
All 4 ISDN users that I know of use routers.

Sigh!

					Jordan