Date:      Tue, 8 Mar 2005 21:09:57 -0800 (PST)
From:      Joe Schmoe <non_secure@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help with pine mail reader ... two quickies

Hi,

Two config options I cannot seem to find in pine, and
wonder if they exist ... if you know what they are:

1. Is there a way to tell pine to QUIT asking me if I
want to "save space by deleting" previous months
sent-mail folders ?  No, I don't.  Ever.  How can I
get it to quit asking me ?

2. Is there a way to make pine auto-create the new
months sent-mail folder on the first of each month ?
I have pine up and running for sometimes 60-90 days at
a time, which means that it saves three months of
sent-mail in the month in which I invoked the program
... because it only seems to make a new sent-mail
folder when I restart it.  Any way to make it more
proactive ?

thanks.