Date:      Thu, 5 Aug 1999 02:53:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Vesselin Markov <vesselin_m@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        vesselin_m@yahoo.com
Subject:   connect ppp

Hi,
i am running a 3.1 fbsd box.I have some problems with ppp connection
and video card(i740 8mb).
First when i connect with minicom the modem drops on the 'handshake'
,maybe some wrong init string or i havent't compiled ppp support in the
kernel?What other way i can connect with pppd script?Can you help with
that?
Second my video card-it's intel 740 8 mb ram agp ...
and i can't choose the right x server to set.I tryied to run the linux
binary but it was not supported.I tryied to make it a fbsd binary but i
couldn't do that.
After the irc and news groups you are the last i ask for help.Please do
something;).

Regards,
Vesselin