Date:      03 Sep 2002 21:46:11 +0100
From:      Stacey Roberts <stacey@Demon.vickiandstacey.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   re: Listing personal site at www.FreeBSD.ORG galleries

--=-tiqXYK7zML6EimEJOJcC

Hello,
     I've had a thought to get my personal site (running off FreeBSD
network of machines) listed in the galleries section of personal
websites at www.FreeBSD.ORG, when its more complete.

Could someone please inform me as to who one would have to approach in
order to make this so? I would imagine that some sort of vetting might
be involved, and if this is indeed the case, I'd like to know what
criterian a site must meet in order to be listed.

Just wanna stand up and be counted, really.

Thanks to all that might respond.

Stacey
--=20
Stacey Roberts