Date:      Sat, 7 Apr 2001 19:30:02 -0500
From:      "Daryl Chance" <dchance@midsouth.rr.com>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Bug in MAKEDEV?  (cvsup on April 6th, about midnight).

I don't know if this is a bug or not, bug when I did

cd /dev
./MAKEDEV all

root@mp3# ./MAKEDEV all
'MAKEDEV: arith: syntax errorroot:wheel"

bad node: mknod i4bteld0
root@mp3#

This was a build/installworld/kernel off an April 6th, 12pm
cvsup.  heres the header info from MAKEDEV

#       @(#)MAKEDEV     5.2 (Berkeley) 6/22/90
# $FreeBSD: src/etc/MAKEDEV,v 1.243.2.28 2001/03/27 22:14:53 scottl Exp $

Let me know if you need any other info.  This could be a HW
bug on my end, but the box has been stable for me, so I don't
know.

HTH,
Daryl