Date:      Wed, 18 Apr 2001 21:29:59 +1200
From:      kit <kit@hypostasis.com>
To:        Roelof Osinga <roelof@nisser.com>
Cc:        kit <kit@hypostasis.com>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: OpenSSL certificate signing

Hi Roelof
Thanks for that

I got there in the end with CA.pl -newca and

openssl ca -config /etc/ssl/openssl.cnf -out server.crt \
-infiles server.csr

modified from sign.sh

Once I'd _actually_ read the openssl.cnf file to understand
what it was pointing to in relation to what CA.pl -newca
created.

now I just need to do it again and take notes :)

I seem to have gotten randomly unsubscribed from -questions probably
due to a messy ISP change so I may have missed other comments on
this one

thanks again

--kit