Date:      Tue, 24 Oct 2000 21:54:54 -0500
From:      "Doug Poland" <doug@polands.org>
To:        "Mike Meyer" <mwm@mired.org>
Cc:        <questions@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-database@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD v Linux

Well, that makes sense.  Think of FreeBSD as a Linux distribution
and get them to support that.  I may be beating a dead horse, but
how would that help (in the Sybase realm) with connectivity libraries
like Sybase-DB or Sybase-CT.  These Sybase libraries are needed for
interfaces like PHP to speak to Sybase?  I'm sure the other major
RDBMs have similar libraries.

Regards,
Doug