Date:      Thu, 5 Mar 1998 16:37:28 +0100
From:      "Gunnar Flygt" <gunnar.flygt@rs.sr.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   New and old disk

Today  my FreeBSD (i.e. the X part) crashed due to a power breakdown.
I reinstalled FreeBSD on a new hd. And all works fine (as expected)
I tried to use the old hard disk as disk 2, to be able to copy some
old settings files. This is also OK for everything in the root part
of the disk, but how do I do to mount the /usr part of the old disk?

Gunnar Flygt, Radio Sweden
email: flygt@sr.se
phone: +46-8-784 7283