Date:      Wed, 20 Oct 1999 19:06:41 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tim Ryder <jawse@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Sound configuration

I have installed freebsd 3.2 on my compaq prosignia
150 laptop and have recompiled to kernel for the
proper pcmcia support, but I can't seem to find the
right information on how to configure my internal
sound system.  If there is any documentation on how to
do this it would be greatly appreciated or has any
succesfully done this on a compaq prosignia 150.

Please respond to tim@freeride.com.

Tim Ryder
Developer
FreeRide Media LLC