Date:      Thu, 15 Jun 2006 21:04:31 +0200
From:      Achim Patzner <ap@bnc.net>
To:        Mikhail Teterin <mi+mx@aldan.algebra.com>
Cc:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: running MacOS-X i386 binaries on FreeBSD?

Am 15.06.2006 um 20:05 schrieb Mikhail Teterin:
> I was more thinking on providing the kernel support to run Apple's own
> (binary) Cocoa and Carbon.

Which of course isn't legal in those places the accompanying license
is valid in (which it probably isn't in Germany but probably is in
the USA). Or people would be running Mac OS X Server on IBM's PPC
blades.

I guess it might be funny for jkh to watch a shoot-out between the
FreeBSD project and Apple, though.

Achim