Date:      Thu, 19 Dec 2002 19:56:02 +0600 (NOVT)
From:      "Maxim M. Kazachek" <stranger@sberbank.sibnet.ru>
To:        Nate Lawson <nate@root.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Current <FreeBSD-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: SCSI Bios complaints and Disk Slices

Tekram DC 390 works under sym(4)... Except 390T which is powered by AMD...

Cliff Sarginson:
Perhaps you need try to play with disk geometry in fdisk... Try to see
what geometry is 1st disk and try set something same on 2nd.

   Sincerely, Maxim M. Kazachek
       mailto:stranger@sberbank.sibnet.ru
       mailto:stranger@fpm.ami.nstu.ru