Date:      Sat, 18 May 2002 16:53:44 -0700
From:      VB <swive@getnet.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: group wheel unknown???

On Sat, May 18, 2002 at 02:49:49PM -0700, David Wolfskill wrote:
> Follow the steps listed in /usr/src/UPDATING.

I don't know if you would like to be more vague.  In this case, the nice
gentleman who reminded me that mergemaster comes after make world, not
before, was the grand prize winner.  Maybe that's what UPDATING says; if
so, my bad. I find the updating of my src to *somewhat* analogous to my first
sexual experience: I don't really know what I am doing but I think it's
really fun.

Thank you all,

Eric