Date:      Tue, 24 Jul 2007 00:20:41 -0500
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sergio_Andr=E9s_Ligregni_Arredondo?= <chekkko@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   It stucks when booting!!!

I have a COMPAQ Presario (laptop) V2615LA with AMD Sempron 1.83Ghz, 256 RAM=
, 40HD, and the FreeBSD i386 (I came from freebsd-question, and there they =
told me that that=B4s my arquitecture) CD-ROM's (version 6.2)
When I boot from CD, it appears the boot MENU, I choose 1 (default) (I also=
 tried single user, safe mode, with ACPI disabled) and in the loading proce=
ss it stucks in:
=20
"Timecounter ticks every 1.000 msec" and the CD drive led turns off and onc=
e I waited almos two hours and nothing happened
=20
I also have a Desktop PC with Intel Celeron 2.0 Ghz 256RAM, 80 HD and an ex=
ternar HD (USB), I installed FreeBSD in the desktop PC (but in the external=
 HD,) and when I boot from thant HD it occurs the same as the CD (so, the C=
d's are ok, I have used the system in the desktop and everything is OK), bu=
t I need to have FreeBSD in my laptop because I'm almost always out of home=
.
=20
I think I should change some variables (with the option 6) or something, bu=
t I'm new in this so I need your help
=20
Thank you
=20
Sergio Ligregni
=A1Descarga m=E1s de 30 emoticones GRATIS y haz m=E1s divertidas tus charla=
s!
http://emoticons.prodigymsn.com/=