Date:      Sat, 13 Jan 1996 11:58:04 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        FreeBSD-Hackers <FreeBSD-Hackers@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   2.1 binaries

I am looking for someone running 2.1 (I run current) who would be willing
to compile up some binaries for me.  The glimpse authors asked me for the
binaries from my port, and I think that doing it from 2.1 makes much more
sense than using current.  The port hasn't been put in /usr/ports yet, so
you'll have to write me for it, or get it from incoming on FreeBSD.org.
I need the binaries listed in the PLIST.

Thanks!

Chuck Robey chuckr@eng.umd.edu -- I run FreeBSD on n3lxx and Journey2
The Dilbert Zone is Dilbert's new WWW home! The area
features never-before-seen original sketches of Dilbert, a photo tour
of Scott Adams' studio, Dilbert Trivia and memorabilia, high
school photos and much more!:
<URL:http://www.unitedmedia.com/comics/dilbert/>;