Date:      Sat, 20 Jun 2009 09:50:24 -0400
From:      Gerard <gerard@seibercom.net>
To:        openoffice@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Spell Checker does not work - apparently no language modules

OpenOffice.org 3.1.0
000310m11 Build: 9399

Installed on a FreeBSD-7.2 system. I built this installation directly
from the ports tree.

Hi, I am hoping you can assist me with this.

I cannot get the spell checker function to work correctly. No matter
how many incorrectly spelled words are present, it just pops up a
message that states the spell check is complete.

Under File > Wizard, there is no option to install new dictionaries.

Under Tools > Options > Language Settings > Writing Aids there are no
Available Language Modules listed.

How can I correct this problem. I do now want to try to remove and
reinstall this program again due to the time involved in compiling it.

--
Gerard
gerard@seibercom.net

It is often easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.

	Grace Murray Hopper