Date:      Thu, 5 Mar 1998 07:48:15 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Kevin G. Eliuk" <kevin_eliuk@sunshine.net>
To:        Daniel Rocha <dcrocha@inetminas.estaminas.com.br>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Question

On Sat, 22 Feb 1992, Daniel Rocha wrote:

=> Hi.My name is Daniel Rocha and i installed FreeBSD sucessfully (the
=> smallest distribution>Bin)
=> Now I finished the download of 'manpages' directory..but i cannot install
=> this package on my already installed FreeeBsd..How can I do that ?
=>

Assuming that you have installed the entire /manpages/ directory
you simply have to 'cd' to the directory that holds the
manpages.?? and install.sh and from root

# sh install.sh

If you downloaded them on to a dos partition c:\freebsd\manpages\
then I suggest that you run /stand/sysinstall and use the install
additional distribution sets option from the post install
configuration screen.

Regards,
Kevin G. Eliuk