Date:      Wed, 20 May 1998 09:24:19 +0930
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        MetcalJM@utrc.utc.com, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        metcalf@snet.net
Subject:   Re: XFree86 / FreeBSD Supported 3-button mice?

On Tue, 19 May 1998 at 12:33:22 -0400, MetcalJM@utrc.utc.com wrote:
   1 [text/plain, 7bit, 0.4K]           <no description>
   2 [text/html, 7bit, 1.3K]            <no description>

Once is enough, please.  HTML is for web pages, not mail (note how it
bloats your message).

> I was wondering if anyone has a 3-button mouse successfully
> configured in FreeBSD and XFree86 that plugs into a PS/2 port.  If
> so, what is the brand and model?

Yes, Logitech.

> I would like the functionality of a 3-button mouse, but do not want
> to use my only free serial port for a serial mouse.

No problem.  Remember that the PS/2 port is normally disabled.  Use
UserConfig to enable it.

Greg