Date:      Wed, 7 Feb 2001 01:09:59 -0500
From:      "Adam Crosby" <acrosby@ameritech.net>
To:        "Marvin McNett" <mmcnett@cs.ucsd.edu>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: cd9660: Device not configured

Do you have 'option cd9660' and the line for an ATA CDROM driver in your
conf file?  Is the /dev for the DVD drive in /dev?  You might have to make
it (there's a handbook page about adding new drives:
http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/disks-adding.html , which is geared towards
hdds, but may work for CDROMs?

-Adam