Date:      Tue, 8 Jun 1999 22:22:03 +0200
From:      Klaus Herrmann <klaus.herrmann@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   SPPP & IP-Header-Compression

Hello everybody?
Is there a chance that IP-Hearder-Compression will be supportet by
isp-interfaces soon? Otherwise I had to try the implementation myself - but the
chances that i can fix this are not too good ;(
(I have ca. --ehh-- *NO* experiance with devloping kernel & isdn & networking)
If I have to do it on my own: What are the main differences in handling the
header-compression on ipr and isp? Is there a big difficulty, making everyone
afraid of this? Or is it just the fact, that most i4b-developers use ipr?

Thanks,
	Klaus

--
Anything is good and useful if it's made of chocolate.