Date:      Tue, 16 Mar 1999 11:10:40 +0100
From:      Pierre Beyssac <beyssac@enst.fr>
To:        Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: panic: vfs_busy: unexpected lock failure

On Mon, Mar 15, 1999 at 01:24:46PM -0800, Matthew Dillon wrote:
>     Compile up a kernel with 'options DDB' and get a backtrace when
>     it panics next ( 'trace' command from DDB prompt ).

Ok, here goes. The kernel is compiled without -g for the moment,
but I've provided the function offsets if that may help.

vfs_busy()	at vfs_busy+0x6d
lookup()		+0x3b9
namei()			+0x180
stat()			+0x44
syscall()		+0x187

I also get what seems to be spurious EPROTONOSUPPORT errors that
show up in cp while copying files...
--
Pierre Beyssac		pb@enst.fr