Date:      Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:44:06 +0530
From:      "Akthar Hussain" <ahussain_fbsd@msn.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Great FreeBSD

Hi,

Yesterday my NTFS (NT 4.0) server hard disk crashed .i am nable to read any
data from that NT Drive.I connected NTFS drive in other 2 , 3 Windows system
as slave but no yse Win200 and NT 4.0 won't recogniz the hard disk.

But in Great freebsd i mounded successfull the crashed NTFS hard disk.Also i
recoverd most of the data .

But still i need to recover 2 more files from that failure hard disk .but i
am unable to recover it from .

If anybady knows good share ware recovery tools to recover my data from NTFS
plsase let me know,.

Thanks.......
ah