Date:      Sat, 25 Oct 1997 05:11:34 -0400
From:      Charles Knight <ghost@comnet.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Question

Greetings. I recently purchaced the july 97 release of FreeBSD, and im
looking to start a BBS with it. Could you help me?
A friend told me I had to first set up dial up networking, and then get
a mailer program on, and set that up. Im not quite sure how to do
that... another friend said a BBS package might be the easiest route...
Im not quite sure what to do. I've got BSD, and I want to use it, but my
difficulty lies in not being able to find information on this fine OS.
My Box is sitting in my basement till I can find a way of setting up
this BBS... any resources on setting up and running BBS's on the freeBSD
platform would be much apprieciated.

PS. FreeBSD is a GREAT OS, better than Linux, but what is nessessary is
better introductory to advanced level books.

Thank You Very Much

Charles