Date:      Wed, 05 Apr 2000 15:41:10 -0300
From:      Julio Conway <conway@dcc.ufmg.br>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installation problems with FreeBSD 3.4

Just after a full installation of 3.4 FreeBSD, I've got the folowing
message:

init: getty repeating too quickly on port /dev/ttyv0
init: getty repeating too quickly on port /dev/ttyv1
init: getty repeating too quickly on port /dev/ttyv2
                      .
                      .
		      .
init: getty repeating too quickly on port /dev/ttyv7
init: getty repeating too quickly on port /dev/ttyv0 ...

and this messages repeat forever, then I couldn't login. My computer
uses a AMIBIOS SETUP Version 2.5. I try boot by a diskette, but the same
occur.

What's the problem? Is there a BIOS incompatibility? Thanks in advance.

--
                                 \\\
                                (. .)