Date:      Tue, 8 Jan 2002 04:25:36 -0500
From:      "Andrew C. Hornback" <achornback@worldnet.att.net>
To:        "FreeBSD-Mobile" <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Compaq Armada 1700?

Hi everyone,

	Just wondering if anyone out there is using a Compaq Armada 1700?  I'm
looking at picking one up pretty cheaply (PII and lots of memory compared to
my Winbook FX, P133 and limited memory).

	The big thing, I guess, would be if the PCMCIA and video onboard were
supported.  It's based on the Texas Instrument PCI1220 PC to
CardBus controller unit. The video is the Chips and Technologies 65555
controller.

	Thanks,

--- Andy